Saturday, December 18, 2010

****

Everything don't go my way i wanted to upload the Fashion video that i promised but it can't be upload and the website i use for home spa can't be open, and i have been neglected by most of my friends.... and certain someone critic me that my Bf's blog is more interesting and much more better than mine. YES! i am selfish and stupid! but i'm still trying and learning!
i always reminiscing the old times that i have been super crazy, people may think i'm stupid and mad but not really many people have the courage to do so /:) ok i may not drink heineken, beer, XO or wine, bloody mary(i love this name!), gin, sherry or whatever kind of alchohol this earth have. I don't eat pork and i think and hope i would never *shrug* and i don't consume drugs that much just a simple panadol, caffeine in tea and coffee oh! and don't forget nescafe!!! But here is a story i wanna share :D
i have gone to a field trip; my bestfriend, boyfriend and i have an idea that we should head home later... we ask our friend to tell the teachers that my bestfriend's mom gonna pick us up and we thought we have won... a teacher call my bestie's cell and ask for her mom's number...
She gave my boyfriends number and i (hopeless) have to pretend to be the mum.(dang it) cooly said 'i'm still at work and i will pick my children later' my voice is kinda shaky but i try to control it... the teacher is still suspicious but i cooly answer her question(yes, the teacher is a woman). after she end the line after asking a few question, I was very scared we hurried to hail a cab the place to the train station is not that far but traffic is killing!!! In the cab, she called again this time my friend answered saying they are in the car and heading home, she insist to talk to her mom but she said her mom was driving now the taxi driver is getting confused.LOL
we all run to the train station, bought a ticket and run into the train i was pale and almost faint because i'm scared, my boyfriend comfort me. My bestfriend? she was molested! we can't do anything (we are kids at that time) when we arrived we took another cab and went home. Next day the teachers hunt us...LMAO!!!
Another crazy thing i did is i make myself bald.
i pierced 6 times
injured myself with knife, piece of glass, stapler, scissors etc...
cut classes and sit in front of the teachers office
go out alone at night
prank calls
ETC...
ETC...
ETC...
maybe some of you think that i'm not that serious or it's not crazy at all well i think i'm crazy that's enough:P

No comments:

Post a Comment