Sunday, December 26, 2010

it's like a bad hangover...

OK i don't really know how hangover really works but i know i'm having a really bad time,yesterday is my sister engagement a lot of people came to my house, at first i'm having a headache just by having a lot of people,OHHH.... Let start from the beginning i feel stupid and dizzy today!

*inhale-exhale* ok let's start from the day before my sister's engagement the 24th of december... i woke up late and my cousin from my father's side just came and we have a lot of fun studying, playing piano, guitar and keyboard, getting late supper (Mc. Donald's!) people are flooding when i get back home but it's ok, since i can't control the main TV i wanna watch old movies from the computer but i search the internet about the first paranormal activity and saw 2 but i just can't find it and i watch the local ghost but i can't find another part, My hell just started! Next day i woke up early on christmas eve. My fav cousin from my mother's side just came i have been expecting the all week--- she wanna go to ikea and a shopping mall (just to take pics 'cause of the christmas eve.

i wore a black dress, a long sleeve white shirt underneath it, black leggings, and my leather boots (fyi: in malaysia local people don't wear such stuff maybe i was influence by television or people i saw when i went overseas*shrug*) and we take pics!!! the pics is not with me so... i can't upload it. Back home i started to get busy as now the guest are flooding!==>fast forward==> when everything is over i found out the kids are playing with my laminated music sheets and i have 9 of them and i lost 6 ~>:( i lost RM20 after that and later i found my music box was opened and my make up bag was trashed!!! i can't do much but lock the door and sleep with micheal jackson's cd playing.

I feel so upset hearing the kids playing my keyboard roughly. I woke up the next day my sis is telling me something i can hear her perfectly but i just can't open my eyes i just nod she told me a cousin of mine not only took my RM20 but my cousins money too and they went uptown that night, he is just a kid like 9 to 10 years old! he bought stuff and gave RM25 to each of his sis!

i felt lucky to have leave some of my money with my mom, tomorrow i will go on a date with my BF, i would love to released some stress....hmmmm...... and no we're not having sex and i don't celebrate christmas, i'm just having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment