Tuesday, November 16, 2010

loads of fun!

yesterday i went to sunway lagoon! i walk barefoot all day i rode on the tomahawk it goes 360 degree. i won't get on it again....... i went with my best friend Siti Humaira and my boy friend Aizat mazlan
we're on the suspended bridge the longest in asia seriously the bridge shake as the wind blows i don't think if i fell... we also went to the wildlife section the gecko is sooooo cute! we have loads of fun ridng the water slide and evrything and it ends when we went to the beach there is a bad storm and a heavy rain...i kept thinking of being struck by the lightning alhamdulillah i'm not. it ends well for me and my boyfriend
to see more pics and know me better please add me on facebook and send me a message that u know me on my blog. nabilah_amalina@yahoo.com sorry this is not really the kind of post i imagine i should have wrote it last night but my sis is arghhh dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment